Dr. Drayer is available for presentations and offers talks on varied topics to parent groups, faculties, and advocacy organizations. He emphasizes an open and interactive style, with the opportunity for a back and forth conversation with the audience.
Prior presentations have included:
- ADHD and Executive Functioning
- What do Tests Really Test?
- Neuropsychological Evaluation Basics (overview of the evaluation process)
- Executive Functioning – Understanding and Interventions
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Understanding Anxiety and Depression in Children and Adolescent
- How Emotions can affect Learning
- Dyslexia – Myths, Facts, and Treatment